Your Role and Duties:
- You are the first point of contact for all our international network partners and prospective/potential clients.
- You regularly attend network events in and outside Germany and combine these with client meetings.
- You advise potential clients on the best product for them.
- You develop existing and establish new business areas in cooperation with management.
- Sales experience in occupational pension scheme products.
- Experience in advising and negotiating with international clients
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (about 5 days a month)
- Confident demeanour
- Ability to work independently and think and act strategically
What We Offer:
- Work culture characterised by respect in an agile organisation
- Thorough onboarding
- Modern offices in the heart of Munich
- Attractive salary
- Additional benefits such as a company pension, ergonomic workstation, no dress code
- Opportunities for development